Toys, Furniture, Boxes, Household Goods
IMPORTANT: ALL ATTENDEES AND BIDDERS MUST READ: By participating in the auction, each bidder and attendee agrees to be bound by the following Rules and Regulations:
1. The winning bidder (hereafter "Purchaser") buys the entire storage unit and all contents therein. Purchaser is required to remove everything from the space and leave it in "broom swept" condition within 48 hours after the sale unless otherwise specified by the Facility Manager. Removal of goods is permitted only during posted office hours.
2. Purchaser shall return all photos, documents (e.g., birth certificates and passports), and other personal items ("Personal Property") to the property office. Purchaser agrees to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Rabbittown Mini Storage and the owner of the facility for all claims and demands relating to the Personal Property.
3. Purchaser forfeits all rights to all goods not removed within 48 hours, and agrees that Rabbittown Mini Storage may, at its election, resell or dispose of the goods without further notice to Purchaser or any refund of monies paid.
4. The defaulted tenant has the legal right to cure the account thus canceling the auction up until the payment is received from the winning bidder, unless otherwise stated in the state's lien laws or by the storage facility.
5. Bidders may not collude or coordinate in any way.
6. All goods are sold "as is." There are no warranties or guarantees of any kind. Rabbittown Mini Storage makes no warranty of title. Bids will be made based on visual inspection only.
7. Sales tax must be paid or Purchaser must present completed Resale or Exemption Certificates for every unit they purchase. The signature on each certificate must be original and currently dated; no posted or predated certificates will be accepted.
8. When the sale is transacted, Purchaser must complete a Certificate of Public Sale form at the property location and may pay by cash, credit or debit card.
9. Rabbittown Mini Storage reserves the right to cancel the sale for any reason. Sales are not concluded until all paperwork is completed and tenant accounts are verified for any payments received prior to the transaction with winning bidder at the property.
10. This is a public sale. Rabbittown Mini Storage makes no guarantees or representations regarding the privacy, security, or the confidentiality of your information.
11. Rabbitown Mini Storage is not responsible for any damage/injury to persons or property that occurs during, after, or as a result of, participating in this sale.
12. The Purchaser may not resale goods on Rabbittown Mini Storage property.
13. Any claim against Rabbittown Mini Storage arising out of or related to this sale that is not brought within 1 months from the date it arises is waived.
14. Rabbittown Mini Storage reserves the right to null and void the auction and sale of any unit if, among other reasons, the Facility Manager verifies that the tenant has paid the outstanding balance in full prior to the sale transaction at the property.
15. Any violation of the above rules or the rules expressed by any Rabbittown Mini Storage employee may result in bidders being barred from future sales. Rabbittown Mini Storage reserves the right to refuse to do business with any person.
Pick Up and Disposal
1. You must have a Paid Invoice in order to pick up unit contents.
2. You must provide a valid Photo I.D. to the Facility Manager.
3. If you have an Unpaid Invoice, please update your credit card in your account and click "Pay Now" to generate a Paid Invoice.
4. If your credit card declines for payment of fees, you have 24 hours to pay said fees or the unit may be offered to alternate bidders.
5. A refundable cleaning deposit of $75, payable in cash, is required.
6. No trash may be disposed in the Rabbittown Mini Storage trash area.
7. You must bring your own lock to secure the unit.
8. If you would like to rent the unit after the auction, the facility manager can assist you.
9. No pets allowed at facility.
10. Respect the property, managers, tenants, and other buyers at all times.
bedding,boxes,clothing,electronics,lamps,sports & outdoors
Note to Buyers of Online Self Storage Auctions
Winning auction buyers MUST make contact with the facility manager to make arrangements for payment and pick up won auctions with in 24hrs.
Premium payments for won auctions MUST be made within 24hrs of auction closing. Failure to make payment within that time frame will result in loss of the auction and account suspension.
Bidding will start at $1, $10, or $20. You can then increase the bid amount in $10 increments or place a MAX BID that is at least $20 or more than the current bid amount.
Any bids placed within the last 3 minutes of the auction will cause the auction time to extend an additional 3 minutes from that time.
With our Standard Membership, the winning bidder will be charged a 15% buyer premium of each unit. With our Executive Membership, the winning bidder will be exempt of the buyer premium for a reoccurring monthly payment of $39.95 (billed anniversary style).
Depending on the facility, a 10% deposit may be charged to the winning bidder's credit card at the close of the auction. That amount will be subtracted from the final amount due at the facility.
Bidders MUST clean out the unit entirely, leaving it in broom-swept condition while abiding by the rules and regulations of the facility, before the end of the 48-72 hr clean out period.
Winning bidders understand they are entering into a binding purchase contract. Failure to pay either party and clean out the unit completely will result in the bidder's account being suspended.
The facility has the right to cancel the auction at anytime.
The defaulted tenant has the legal right to cure the account thus cancelling the auction. This is true up until the payment is received from the winning bidder to both SelfStorageAuction.com and the storage facility in question, unless otherwise stated in the state's lien laws or facility.
Winning bidders are responsible for their winning bids, taxes, and other fees associated with their account regardless of whether they claim ownership of the unit(s).
Rabbittown Mini Storage Gainesville, GA - Images
Other auctions at Rabbittown Mini Storage Gainesville GA