Notice to Buyers
- Bidding will start at $1 once the initial bid is placed. You can then increase the bid amount in $10 increments, or place a Max Bid that is at least $20 or more than the current bid amount.
- Any bids placed within the last 3 minutes of the auction will cause the auction time to extend an additional 3 minutes.
- With a Standard Membership, you will be charged a 15% buyer premium for each unit. You will be charged a 10% buyer premium with our V.I.P Membership.
- Depending on the facility, a 10% deposit may be charged to the bidder’s credit card at the close of the auction, and then subtracted from your balance due at the facility.
- Bidders must clean out the unit entirely, leaving it in broom-swept condition, before the end of the 48 or 72-hour clean-out period. The bidder understands that they are entering into a binding purchase contract. If the winning bidder does not pay for, nor clean out the unit completely, you may be charged a minimum fee of $100 or as high as the final sale amount for that unit.
- The facility has the right to cancel the auction at any time.
- The defaulted tenant has the legal right to cure the account thus cancelling the auction up until the payment is received from the winning bidder to SelfStorageAuction.com and the storage facility, unless otherwise stated in the state's lien laws or facility.
- Bidders are responsible for their winning bids, taxes, and other fees associated with their account regardless of whether they claim ownership of the unit(s)